Russell Square International College (RSIC), established in August 2004 by promoters of École Mondiale World School is an educational institute with a difference. It nurtures future global leaders by imparting knowledge, skills, and building attitudes among students to face the world in fresh, energetic, and unrestrictive work environment. The college offers you the opportunity to face the challenges to study different ways of understanding human society, to seek solutions to problems and to question ideas!
- RSIC offers the Degree courses of the University of London in the areas of Accounting, Banking, Business, Economics, Finance, Management and Social Sciences.
- The curriculum of EMFSS is designed by The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) and BBA by Royal Holloway as the Member Institutions. Examinations are held every year in the month of May under the supervision of the British Council.
- We also have permission to teach the Graduate Diploma in EMFSS subjects. More information about these programmes can be found on the University of London website.
- RSIC brings to you the opportunity of getting world class education without moving away from home!
BSC BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)
RSIC gives an opportunity to acquire the most prestigious degree from the University of London with an International curriculum- Member Institution -Royal Holloway while studying in India.
We are pleased to announce the 2+1, where students can apply to study at Royal Holloway for their final year of studies. The conditions around this are that student need to have achieved an average of 60% or higher across stages 1 and 2 (or stage 2 only if APL has been given for stage 1) and satisfactory references and personal statements. Such transfers are assessed on a case by case basis by the BSc Business Administration Programme Director and the on-campus Director of Under Graduate Studies. Students will need to have been registered on the new programme for at least one year before applying for the 2+1.
Assessment for each course is done by 40% assignment / course work and 60% written examination.
Royal Holloway, founded in 1885, is one of the University of London’s six largest Colleges and is home to about 9,000 undergraduate students from over 100 different countries. It is one of only a few colleges nationally that is allowed to use the ‘Royal’ title. Royal Holloway is one of the Member Institution and is in charge of the academic direction of the BSc Business Administration, University of London.
It is indeed a head-start towards global education but with a local flavor. On successful completion of their studies, students of the University of London are awarded a University of London degree. The final diploma they receive shows they were registered with the University of London and awarded a University of London degree. It also gives the name of the University of London College that conducted the examination. RSIC brings to you the opportunity of getting world class education without moving away from home! The Degree courses are from University of London, in the areas of Business Administration in – General Route; Marketing; Human Resource or International Business.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE COURSES FROM University Of London:
- Business Administration (BBA) – General Route, Marketing, Human Resource or International Business.
- BSc Accounting & Finance
- BSc Banking & Finance BSc Business and Management
- BSc Economics
- BSC Economics & Finance
- BSc Economics & Management